FORCES OF CHANGE AWARDS
Start the Year with a Win
From the creators of The Future of Sports, The Future of Medicine and FoodFWD, the Forces of Change Awards honor innovators who are making an impact and shaping the future. The FoC awards celebrate their achievements, leadership, boldness, passion and ability to open new pathways for the industries of today and into the future.
For the inaugural awards, a total of nine awards will be given out to innovators across the Food, Sports and Health industries. Award winners will be profiled on the AttentionFWD site by our team of journalists.
Introducing the Judges
IndieBio / SOSV
FinTech Digital Product Leader
Christian M. VoigtBio
VP, Marketing Development
International Olympic Committee
Chief Executive Officer
Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
Journalist & Author
Why Submit an Entry?
- Visibility. Nominees and winners will be featured on the Forces of Change award site, marketing materials, social channels and in the press.
- Recognition. Thoughtfully reviewed by a panel of experts, winners will be spotlighted for their work and receive public recognition for their efforts.
- Networking. Join a community of like-minded trailblazers working to break down barriers and accelerate the pace of innovation to make the world a better place. Engage, share, contribute, and be a part of the Forces of Change community.
Who Can Enter?
The Forces of Change Awards will recognize leaders across the Food, Sports and Health industries – whether they are entrepreneurs, executives, scientists, faculty, students, or others. We seek passionate change agents committed to advancing the most relevant Forces of Change of our time. Leaders from all backgrounds and organization sizes will be considered, though the awards will be given to individuals.
A panel of judges composed of experts, entrepreneurs and executives will review submissions and award winners based on the following criteria:
- Potential for positive impact
- Use of new technologies or systems
- Industry leadership and impact
- Creativity and uniqueness
Trophy + Digital Badge + Featured in AttentionFWD Insight Article
Entry deadline: February 28, 2021
Award ceremony: March, 2021
*Subject to change.
Fill out the Entry Form to complete a submission for the awards.
Following your entry, you will receive a confirmation email.
You can submit an entry for another person. Select that option in the the entry form.
There are no fees for entries.
Deadline for Entries is February 28, 2021